Who we are
Our website address is: https://tvairambulance.thebigcharityrun.co.uk. This website is operated and managed on behalf of Thames Valley Air Ambulance by White Label Virtual Events, a trading name of MyRace Virtual Racing.
- MyRace adheres to regulations and guidance of The Charities Act 1992 positioning ourselves as a “Commercial Participator”.
- Entrants take part in MyRace virtual events entirely at their own risk and are 100% responsible for selecting a safe route to run. Entrants should wear hi-viz clothing when running in low light conditions and take care around traffic or when running off road. MyRace and the charities it supports accept no responsibility for any accidents or injuries sustained whilst taking part in a MyRace virtual event.
- Children are welcome to take part in MyRace events but should be accompanied and closely supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- By entering a MyRace event, you are accepting that MyRace will contact you to confirm your entry and keep you updated on the progress of your order. In addition, you will be added to the MyRace mailing list to receive updates on future events, medals & charities. You can unsubscribe from the MyRace mailing list at any time.
- After completing your virtual race you must upload a run details photo to your profile. Without a run details photo you will not have completed your virtual race and so will not receive the finisher’s medal and goody bag. If you experience any difficulties creating or uploading a run details photo, contact the MyRace team.
- If you do not submit run evidence within 12 month of entering an event, we will send your medal and goody bag to you.
- MyRace virtual runs are not competitive events and as such, there will be no winner of each event.
- MyRace will be free to use any images uploaded to myrace.run or our social channels for any purpose.
- Each virtual event has a designated charity beneficiary. Unless stated otherwise, all events support a chosen charity but are not official events of that charity.
- You are entitled to a refund if you are not 100% satisfied with your medal or the service you have received. In the case of a refund:
- MyRace must receive written notice of your refund request within 7 calendar days of your receipt of the medal and goody bag at firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds can be given after this period has elapsed.
- The medal must be returned to MyRace in secure, protective packaging at your own expense. Once we have received the medal we will refund the full cost less a £2.50 administration fee.
- Please contact us at email@example.com and we will provide our mailing address.
- Please also inform us whether you would like the event charity to keep your donation or if you would like this to also be refunded. Details of how much money a charity receives from each race entry can be found in the relevant event page.